2015 Weed Committee Annual Tour
July 15 –16, 2015
Tour departs at 8 am each day
- The tour will highlight local forestry operations including industrial and small landowners response to wildfire.
- USFS fuel treatments.
- Cal Fire fuel management.
- County management of timberlands around recreational facilities.
- Herbicide trials, seed orchards.
- A tour of the devastating wildfire that burned thru the town of Weed in September 2014 that made national headlines.
- We will also visit a glacial mud flow and view meadow restoration.
Please register early so we can plan appropriately.
Date / Time
Start Time: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 12:00 AM
End Time: Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:00 AM